Rent

Rent - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Nov, 2005 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2005 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Rent
A Friend

Rent

Based on Janathan Larson's musical, Rent is the movie adaptation of a broadway musical. It follows the life of a group of friends, most of which are suffering from HIV, through one year of life. They deal with love, life, drug addiction, an old friend who has lost his values in life, and loss in modern day America.

https://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2005 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Rent
A Friend

Rent

I'm excited to see this movie. I saw the play loved it. Though I have to admit that it is a bit off color.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2005 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Rent
A Friend

Rent Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This probably one of the most "liberal" plays/movies I have ever been interested in. My mom and I saw the tavelling broadway production of it when it came here about three years ago. I absolutely adored it! It's so easy to get attached to these characters, but it's so heart wrenching because you know that one day most of them will be gone.

Jonathan Larson, author of the broadway production, passed away from AIDS one day before his piece debuted on Broadway. He never got to see it for what it became.

The movie did a fantastic job at conveying the broadway version. Though I have a few little picky moments, I loved it.

> TOPIC: Rent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,