Beethoven

Beethoven - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Jan, 2006 - 12:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2005 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Beethoven

'LOST' BEETHOVEN MANUSCRIPT SELLS FOR $2.3M

An 80-page manuscript of Grosse Fuge in B flat major, which Ludwig van Beethoven composed not long before his death, has sold at auction for nearly $2.3 million.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005...ipt-051201.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2005 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Beethoven
A Friend

Beethoven

I am a big fan of Ludwig Van Beethoven, I can't wait until someone performs it so we get to here his lost work. I have almost all of his works that have been performed on Cd. It is said that Beethoven knew he was dying, so this work should have a much different tone to it.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Beethoven
A Friend

Beethoven Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That is exciting! Beethoven has not been my favorite composer of all time, but he has certainly been one of the top writers I listen to. I'm with you konquererz, I can't wait to hear an orchestra pull it all together. It may or may not have a different feel to it. I have found quite a bit of his music rather melancholy sounding.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Beethoven

Ludwig van Beethoven was born Bonn, baptized 17 December 1770; died Vienna, 26 March 1827

> TOPIC: Beethoven

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,