World Cup Draw - Who Will Progress? - Page 2 of 2

Here are my predictions: Group A: Arvhic is - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Feb, 2006 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
18th Dec, 2005 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

World Cup Draw - Who Will Progress? - Page 2

Well the African players tend to be very strong men so it's probably no surprise they cause more injuries.

But technically Africans are approaching a similar level to South Americans. They are not quite there but their ball skills are very natural and fun to watch.

One continent who we should all keep an eye on is Asia, and China in particular. The Asians have really developed in leaps and bounds and I think can become a force in world football.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2006 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Progress Will - Draw Cup World

Here are my predictions:

Group A:
Arvhic is right in that the hosts did get a favorable draw. Ecuador is probably the weakest South American team, and Poland is one of the weakest European teams. My prediction goes with Germany and Costa Rica.

Group B:
England is the favorite to come out here, and I will stick to that. I'd love to see T&T advance, but I don't think that will happen. The second team to come out of this group will be Sweden. Paraguay definitely has a shot, but the Swedes in my mind are just too tough.

Group C:
Argentina in my mind will walk away with this group. Serbia/Montenegro are outclassed, and look out for Ivory Coast. They may be this year's Senegal. The Netherlands may have their hands full with the African champs. I pick them to upset Holland and move on.

Group D:
Angola and Iran are just too weak to compete with the likes of Mexico and Portugal. Enough said

Group E:
This is definitely a tough group and will come down to some tie-breakers. I love the Italians, as always, but they will have their hands full. The Czechs are a very strong group of players, and of course the US team has really raised their game to world standards. Italy has been through so much turmoil in recent years, and I hate to do this, but my picks are USA and Czech Republic.

Group F:
Brazil, enough said. Sorry Arvhic, but I don't believe the Aussies will make it past the first round. Croatia is coming back with a vengeance but Japan will steal the second spot out of the group.

Group G:
France has not been impressive in qualifications, and will not run away with this group. Korea is a strong team, and Togo will give all teams fits. However, I pick Korea and France to advance.

Group H:
Spain is the favorite to win this, and I'll stick with that. Ukraine will lose to the Tunisians and give them the second spot to advance.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: World Cup Draw - Who Will Progress?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,