Girls Soccer - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jun, 2006 - 6:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Girls Soccer
A Friend

Girls Soccer

Girls Soccer

Anybody else here watch girls soccer?

The other day there was international friendly between Canada and the UK. We played another game against them not too long ago which we won 4-0 and right now it's 45min into the second game and it's 3-0 for us

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2003 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Soccer Girls

I saw a couple of games on TV (The women's world cup) and only when the camera show them closely I noticed they were women... wow they're really good, but they look so much as men some of them! They spit on the ground and all just like the men do.

24th Jun, 2004 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Girls Soccer Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have a lot of respect for women's soccer, especially here in the US, where the Women's team has done more than the Men's. My daughter is in soccer and I encourage her to stick with it, because there is definitely a future for her in soccer if she wants to continue. Soccer is one of those sports that doesnt discriminate as much towards women and that is always a good thing.

18th Jul, 2004 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Soccer Girls

Some those gals look really tough, but are the rules the same? I can't imagine a hard tackle not affecting a woman badly especially because of their hip structure. I am sure they have to do serious muscle development to the lower body in order for it to work. I think it would be interesting to see a m/f match.

3rd Nov, 2004 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Soccer Girls

I think it would be interesting to see a m/f match

I think if this ever happened that the men would not play 100% physically for fear of hurting one of the female players. I dont say this because I believe the men think they dont need to play at 100% to defeat the women, but they would hold back something, and then it wouldnt be a fair assesment. If it came down to skill vs skill, the game could be a tie.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Girls Soccer
A Friend

Girls Soccer

I've watched bits and pieces of soccer games on television, but I've never actually watched the World Cup til this year. I wish I had gotten into it sooner because it's so exciting and fun to watch!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Girls Soccer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,