Richard Matheson

Richard Matheson - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Sep, 2014 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

American Novelists / US Author
Post Date: 10th May, 2013 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Richard Matheson

Richard Matheson

What is your review for the writings of: Richard Matheson.

Other details about this novelist**: Richard Matheson (born 1926), I Am Legend.

**Novel defined: extended work of fiction including short stories.

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2014 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Matheson Richard

I first learned about Richard Matheson from a Graphic Novel adapting two short stories, the first one was "Throttle", by Stephen King, and his son Joe Hill. It is a re-telling of the second short story "Duel", the two stories were good enough for me to look up Richard Matheson at my local library. I then read the original "Duel" Story in the book with the same name. I also watched some movies, that I checked out from the library, that were based on some of his books, they were interesting, especially the different movies based on the same book, and how each one had a different interpretation for how the story should be seen. For an example, there were three different movies based on "I am Legend", all with different titles. I now will be reading more Richard Matheson books, since he's good, doesn't swear much, and has inspired others, like Stephen King in the craft of writing Horror stories.

Reconcile Edited: haleray on 30th Sep, 2014 - 3:17am

> TOPIC: Richard Matheson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,