Don't Stop The Music - Party Attacks Cop - Page 2 of 2

Krusten, it was 11pm on Saturday night and - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd May, 2013 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Noise Complaint
23rd May, 2013 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Don't Stop The Music - Party Attacks Cop - Page 2

Excuse me but aren't we talking about the same party that attacked the cop? Why for the life of me would I go tell them to turn down their music if they're capable of attacking the police? They had good reason to call the police, they have savages for neighbors!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2013 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Cop Attacks Party Music Stop Dont

People's reaction is often a consequence of how they are dealt with. A neighbor calling will talk directly with the owner of the house that, even in a context in which everybody is drunk, will be more open to negotiation than his guests. Police officers knocking at your door always create tension.
Now, I'm not saying that assaulting the officers is something good or desirable. I'm only saying that the situation could be dealt with in a more appropriate way. The owner would have the power to cool down his guests while calling the police only contributes to make people restless. Without counting that police has more serious matters to take care of and doesn't need to be alarmed for a normal Saturday night party.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

23rd May, 2013 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Don't Stop The Music - Party Attacks Cop History & Civil Business Politics

international QUOTE
People's reaction is often a consequence of how they are dealt with

Yeah, they'll be dealt some prison time and probably have a court order against them to stop all partying that can be considered noise abuse because that is what it was - abuse. People have a right to peace all the time not just when its convenient to their neighbors.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

23rd May, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cop Attacks Party Music Stop Dont

Krusten, it was 11pm on Saturday night and the patrol that answered the first call left right away saying the volume of the music was not excessive. Some people just want to complain. Living together means understanding other people's right to live their life. If the son of your neighbor cries during the night, will you call the police? Or, if husband and wife rise their voices because they are fighting, will you call the police? If you ever lived in an apartment, for sure you know that, sometimes, you can hear your neighbors having sex: is that a good reason to alert the police?
Some people don't have a life of their own and, for that reason, can't accept that others are alive. We all made noise some time, for one reason or the other. And we all accepted other people's noise because that's life. Unless it passes the limit, that's just a normal thing. If somebody can't accept that, better if that person lived as an hermit on the top of a mountain.
Now, as I said, the assault that the police officers suffered is not acceptable and those who are responsible for that deserve to spend some time in jail or pay a fine for it. But, still, I can't help but feel pity for people like that annoying neighbor: dead people that can't accept to see others live their life.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Don't Stop The Music - Party Attacks Cop

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,