Best Place To Visit 2005

Best Place Visit 2005 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2006 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2005 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Best Place To Visit 2005

Best Place to Visit 2005

In your opinion which was the Best Place to Visit 2005?

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2005 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Visit Place Best

I didn't get to travel very many places this past year but I have to say that out of everywhere I have been this year Atlanta Georgia was the best place that I visited. It is beautiful there in the fall and for the most part people there are very nice. There are a lot of different sites to see including stone mountain, civil war battlefields, one part of town that is built over an old settlement, and this November they opened a new aquarium that is described as the largest aquarium in the USA. I didn't have the opportunity to see this myself unfortunately, but I hear that they also have a wonderful restaurant in the aquarium.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2006 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Best Place To Visit 2005
A Friend

Best Place To Visit 2005 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I guess it's my own personal bias, but I really love the Canadian North. With all it's mountains, glaciers and endless wilderness.

The Northern Lights are truly amazing and every mile of highway up there is absolutely incrediable.

Offtopic but,
That is one reason I love the City of Yellowknife. Others include it's multiculturalism, wealth, and history plus

> TOPIC: Best Place To Visit 2005

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,