Now That You Have Upgraded

Now Upgraded - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 18th Apr, 2006 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Could you ever go back to regular Membership?
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Now That You Have Upgraded...

Now That You Have Upgraded how easy would it be for you to go back to Regular Membership if you had to?

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2005 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Upgraded You Now

Going back to a standard membership would be different for each person depending on what their main interests are here. Myself would have a very hard time in doing so. I have come to find that the arcade championship would be much harder to compete for without all of the extra games to play. Also, once I get into more of the RPGs that are active here I just do not know if I would be able to give them up just that easily. I just do not believe I would be able to step back. I would be more likely to give up the forums all together, and I do not see that happening.

1st Mar, 2006 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Now That You Have Upgraded Feedback & FAQ News Community

I am also working on further development of the hidden Boards such as: Husband & Wife Tips, Heinous Crimes, Secrets, What's Bothering You, and Emotional Culture & Abuse. To this I may add more Boards with even more Mature themes since Discussion - not just games and RPGs needs to be another reason to Upgrade and stay. I believe if regular Members see how good our public Discussion is, they will most definitely want to see the offerings of our hidden Discussions.

1st Mar, 2006 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Upgraded You Now

I did it and it wasn't fun. You get so used to the extra features with an upgraded membership that you completely forget and don't realize until you're back to regular membership. Not that regular membership is bad, but upgraded membership is even better.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2006 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Upgraded You Now

I already know I will not be able to go back to regular membership. I don't know if I will be able to continue with Platinum (which I am still completely grateful for Santa) forever, but I would certainly like to try. With the donation drive and that money being creditted, when the time comes for me to upgrade once more, it will not be too bad to stay at Platinum. We'll see when December comes, though.

I think it is easy to forget what the special features we do get creditted with as an upgraded member. We aren't used to seeing all those stop signs and forum puppy as often. I think my frustration level would rise slightly if I had to go back to a regular member. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Now That You Have Upgraded

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,