Recognition For Upgrading

Recognition Upgrading - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 18th Apr, 2006 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Recognition For Upgrading

Recognition for Upgrading

Do you think you are shown sufficient Recognition for Upgrading? At present, the recognition given is shown in the Contribution page, an icon and contribute message in your posts / signature.

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2005 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Upgrading Recognition

Recognition for upgrading is very nice here compared to most places that I have been in the past. Recognition at all is nice. I'm not big on showing off or tooting my own horn per-se but I believe that it is nice for new members especially to be able to see not only how active other posters are but also see that other posters have actually contributed to everything that is done here. I know for me I noticed each form of recognition in others posts and it gave me a feeling of security that this site was going to be worth my time. So I have to say YES! starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

18th Apr, 2006 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Recognition For Upgrading Feedback & FAQ News Community

I believe there is sufficient recognition for upgrading. Persephone's post in your Welcome/Rave thread is recognition enough. This is basically telling everyone that you donated/upgraded.

> TOPIC: Recognition For Upgrading

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,