Darned Link

Darned Link - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 8th Mar, 2006 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Missing certain handy links in certain Skins?
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Darned Link

Darned Link

Is there a handy link missing in your Skin that you see readily available in another Skin? If so, which link is it and which Skin do you want to see it in? You should also suggest where it might go since there are many links within the Community. Consider various displays as well such as 800 x 600 where most things are done on a smaller scale.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Darned Link
A Friend

Link Darned

I would like to see the Forum Shop link on the Medieval Skin. I usually have to go to a thread to get the shop or something out of the way in order to get to it. I think it would fit it in at the top where the Risk, Chess, Compare, etc. links are.

27th Dec, 2005 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Darned Link Feedback & FAQ News Community

BabyBlues, this has been done, but in another place that will be obvious, you can't miss it. Thanks for the heads up.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Darned Link
A Friend

Link Darned

I don't know if this constitutes as a link, per say, but there is something else I would like to see on the medieval thread. On the Winter White skin, you can see at the very top if there is anybody in chat. I would love to see that on the medieval board. That way if somebody is sitting in chat all alone (like I usually am) , it would be more likely that somebody would come in to chat.

2nd Jan, 2006 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Link Darned

I was just looking and couldn't find it, but I believe JB mentioned in another thread that he was having trouble with the script for it or something like that. I just can't remember exactly what he said. Maybe he can she some light on it here.

2nd Jan, 2006 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Darned Link

Maybe you missed that newsletter, the instant notification of people being in the Chat Room has been removed due to security hazards for some viewers with strong firewall protection.

Offtopic but,
There is a specific thread related to the Chat Room within this Board if you wish to continue it there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Darned Link
A Friend

Darned Link

**sits crossed legged and raises hand**

Mr. JB, I have another one. It would be great if, on the medieval skin, there was a link to Zero Replies. I usually have to go into Psychology board to get to it the quickest, and it'd be so much easier if it were up there at the top. That, and I would be more likely to check them if I had that reminder to do so.

8th Mar, 2006 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Darned Link Community News FAQ & Feedback

Zero Replies is not a major link. It is basically part of the Search feature, when you look at Hot Topics it is there.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Darned Link

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,