Show Ebay Page

Show Ebay Page - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 7th Apr, 2006 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2005 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Show Ebay Page

If you have used this feature then any comments can be added here about it.

You have the ability to add a URL via your profile to point to your Ebay shop or current sale item! The URL is displayed in the form of a Ebay button in your profile and all your posts!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 6:24am / Post ID: #

Show Ebay Page
A Friend

Page Ebay Show

I don't recall I have even seen someone use this. I'm wondering how many people know about it. I just don't sell anything on ebay, so I won't be able to use it. However, I think that if we had a seller it would be cool. The question is where should we see it at?

6th Apr, 2006 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Show Ebay Page Feedback & FAQ News Community

You should see it in their Posts (depending on the Skin you are using) and in the Profile. You can test it by just inputting a link to Ebay and then looking at your posts, where you see buttons for website and Email you should see one for Email too. Keep in mind that this is an Upgraded feature so only those who are Upgraded will get the most from this.

6th Apr, 2006 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Page Ebay Show

As I recall JB at one time you did have the show e-bay page active on your profile. I do not recall ever seeing anyone else with the icon. If I ever get am ebay store built again I will be sure to post mine but I rarely have anything good to sell.

7th Apr, 2006 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Page Ebay Show

Update

I have fixed this to show in all Skins. Basically, the field to input your Ebay address was not available in some Skins therefore you could not input the address. As an example (if you are not using Bare Bones) you should see an Ebay icon next to the 'WWW' button below. If you still do not see it then Email me. Thanks.

> TOPIC: Show Ebay Page

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,