Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 17 of 46

Knowing the news good or bad is what I came - Page 17 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Sep, 2013 - 6:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 46 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

14th Sep, 2013 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 17

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

The Innkeeper stops at the fortune teller's home, he goes and puts another 'letter' on the front step, then he walks out of the area as he is going to another village to get some supplies.

On the letter it says: "Hmm, it seems like you have changed your colors within just a few days only because of some letters mention facts about you? Why don't you want to face them, Mrs. Fortune teller? If you planning to go in my inn again, don't think about - it is closed already".

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2013 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Finished for the day Klar heads over to the fortune tellers house. He knocks on her door to see if she is home.

14th Sep, 2013 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

When Krusten opens her door she sees the blacksmith standing there and a letter on the floor.

"Oh, Hello, what is this?"

She takes up the letter and reads. After rolling her eyes she tears it up into tiny little pieces while asking the blacksmith what she can do for him.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2013 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Page 17 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

I am just here to see you and if you have the time to tell me a bit about my future. I have coin to pay.

17th Sep, 2013 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

"Yes, yes, of course!"

She points the blacksmith to her table while pulling out the chair for him to site. She goes around the table, grabs her crystal ball and sets it on the table between them. She removes the cloth from the crystal ball and asks,

"What specifically do you want to know?"

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2013 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

Klar sits on the offered chair and watches her get the crystal ball out. When she asks what he wants to know specifically he looks at her.

"Uh, hmmm That is a good question. I was just wondering what my future here in the village looks like. I did not know you needed to be specific."

20th Sep, 2013 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 17

"Well, yes, a man's future is very large, I need to know what specifically you want to know about your future, but since you say the village I will focus on that."

Krusten peers into her crystal ball and opens her eyes wide as though she is seeing something amazing. She says, "Mmmmm.... Oh!" As though something is being communicated to her.

She then looks up at the Blacksmith with a bleak expression. She says with a bit of concern, "It is not good news, are you sure you want to know?"

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2013 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 17

Knowing the news good or bad is what I came here for. I can take it if it is bad news. But I ask you this. Is what you see set is stone or is it one of many possibilities of what may come to pass?

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,