Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 23 of 46

Seeing the innkeeper stop buy she waves from - Page 23 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Oct, 2014 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 46 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

9th Sep, 2014 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 23

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

After finishing her usual chores she starts to think about ways she can improve her fortune telling. She starts to 'practice' her vocalization and hand movements.

18th Sep, 2014 - 3:43am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

But she knew just doing fortune telling was not enough... She would have to show that she also was capable of being something of a wealthy mystic. This meant she would have to expand her home. She began to think of the size she would go to next.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2014 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

In a most unusual scene, two love birds land on your window frame and begin tweeting lovely to each other, that is until they notice you and fly off.

22nd Sep, 2014 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 23 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Distracted by the sudden appearance of love birds, Krusten says "Hello" To them softly and wonders what makes her window so special.

10th Oct, 2014 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Krusten inspects her castle, "It will do for now" She says with some pride as though she could buy out all of Gwynedd. Her first thing to do is climb to the very top to see all of Gwynedd.

"Of course the blacksmith's castle must block some of the view." She says to herself while rolling her eyes.

12th Oct, 2014 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

She crosses her brow and speaks to herself, "I will need to see if I can build something even bigger soon, I can't have someone who bangs hot metal having a home equal to mine."

12th Oct, 2014 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 23

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

The Inkeeper stops by at Krusten's house and knocks the door, "Hello?" He says while waiting for a response.

13th Oct, 2014 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 23

Seeing the innkeeper stop buy she waves from above,

"Hello innkeeper, I'm up here in my new tower, do you like my new home?"

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,