Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 19 of 53

Ahh another weekend has arrived and I am once - Page 19 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Mar, 2015 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 53 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2015 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 19

Looking out and seeing the Hunter Klar shouts back, "Good hunting Tanis". Klar is looking forward to some more fresh meat.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2015 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Another weekend is quickly passing by. Being able to relax and enjoy the weather is always nice during the weekend.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2015 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Another fine day has passed by and the work is coming along. It is always nice to feel the tiredness in the muscles after a long day of working.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2015 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 19 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The days are getting longer and that means summer is coming fast. I think I will enjoy opening the house up and letting it air out again.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2015 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The week is half over now and he is hoping to see the hunter coming back soon with some nice meat.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2015 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

I see that the days are getting even longer and soon the warm weather will be here. I look forward to the hot days even if I do like the snow.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2015 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 19

Such a busy week. So much going on and the sword is looking very good now. Soon it will be done and have a fine edge to it.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2015 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 19

Ahh another weekend has arrived and I am once again able to take a break from work and relax.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,