Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 20 of 53

A nice day followed by a cooler day can make - Page 20 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Mar, 2015 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 53 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2015 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 20

Nothing like relaxing while kicked back in my favorite chair reading a book on a nice afternoon.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2015 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

I think that the weekends always go by too fast. That is ok at times because I do miss a good work out while working at times.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2015 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The days are getting longer the temperatures are slowly rising that means spring is almost here.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2015 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 20 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The day was a bit cool but that was fine with me as the area around the forge is always hot. It is nice that more day light allows me to work a bit longer during the days.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2015 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well the weekend is upon us again. It looks like it is going to be another nice weekend. I wonder if the hunter has found any nice meat for me yet.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2015 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Well the weekend was nice and relaxing. Now it is time to get ready for a good night of sleep as the work week begins anew.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2015 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 20

This week is not looking to be a nice spring day but like all springs the weather does not always show that spring is here.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2015 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 20

A nice day followed by a cooler day can make one understand how the weather can be different each day. No matter what I am still going to be banging steel in the forge area.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,