Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 21 of 53

The day was even warmer today Klar wonders - Page 21 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2015 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 53 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 21

Another day of hard work is over. Looking at my meat and see that I am almost out. I may have to go visit my friend the inn keep again or even the tavern soon.

26th Mar, 2015 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

Fair is always amazed by the sheer size of the blacksmith's home. She knocks the door and tries to speak to the blacksmith about how the horse will not be 'broken' for at least another month.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Oh well Hello there. Another month that is fine. I think you know what is best. So just one horse for now?"

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2015 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 21 Blacksmith Gwynedd

And once again the weekend is here. I forsee and nice relaxation weekend heading my way.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2015 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The weekends always seem to go by soo quickly. Must be the good books that make time fly soo easy.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2015 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Monday turned out to be a real nice of work. I got a lot of work done that needed done. Maybe I will continue with some clean up of the house after washing some of the sweat and grime of the day off.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2015 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 21

Another fine day to get a lot of work done both in the forge and in the house. Opening windows and letting fresh air in is always nice.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2015 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 21

The day was even warmer today Klar wonders if that will mean rain later tonight as the earth cools off. The rain will be welcomed as the farmers around the area get some rain for their crops.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,