Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 23 of 53

Another week is here and the work keeps me - Page 23 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Apr, 2015 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 53 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 23

Another nice day in which to do some work. The farmers are happy that I can get their equipment ready for them in a timely basis.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2015 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The work is steady and I do profit well there by. I am glad that the farmers have such nice weather to get the fields planted.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2015 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

This day turned out to be warmer than I thought it would be. But another clean nice day to help the farmers get in their fields and with my help the repairs to their equipment is going quickly.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2015 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 23 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Today was even warmer than before thus giving even more time for the farmers to get in the field and get crops in. The repairs are going very well and keeping them in the fields.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2015 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Ah a nice refreshing rain to usher in the weekend. Nothing like a nice day relaxing listening to the rain on the roof.

19th Apr, 2015 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

Knocking on the Blacksmith's large metal door to his even larger castle Fair says, "Oh Blacksmith, I've got your steed ready."

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2015 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 23

Klar opens the door and sees the Horse trainer there. "Oh great I am glad to have a horse now" He leads her around to the side where he had built a corral for the horse along with a nice stable for it to be safe from the elements. The stable has four stalls in it. "Will you be training a second horse for me too?"

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2015 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 23

Another week is here and the work keeps me busy. The rains over the weekend helps me get more caught up on the repairs the local farmers ask of me.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,