Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 24 of 53

Klar is happy with his new horse. HE take - Page 24 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 53 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2015 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 24

The days have been long and I have enough work to keep me busy for a couple weeks but I do enjoy the work.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2015 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Some of the best days are the days where it is a bit cooler and the heat of the day is not enough to take the chill out of the air. Of course in the Forge area it is always very warm.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2015 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Work, work, work. It is a never ending process at times but it does the body good as I beat the hot steel and watch it take the shape I need.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2015 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 24 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Ah the end of another week of work. It is always nice to get to the weekend and being able to relax for a couple days.

25th Apr, 2015 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

Knocking at the door to the blacksmith's Fair says,

"Mr. Blacksmith, Sir, I have your horse ready to serve you, will you like to take him for a ride?"

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2015 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Yes I would like to take him for a ride. Thank you for your time and hard work. I do hope you can find a second horse to train for me too.

Klar gets on the horse and take a ride around his home and then down the road a bit before heading back to his place.

26th Apr, 2015 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 24

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

"Yes indeed sir, I hope this one keeps you busy for now while I look for others that can be trained."

Fair goes back to her own abode.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 24

Klar is happy with his new horse. HE take it out for an ice ride through the country side as a way to relax on his day off. The ride is very nice and relaxing. After a few hours he heads back and put the horse away in the stable and gives it a good rub down.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,