Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 26 of 53

Back to work. It is a nice cool day and I - Page 26 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 11th May, 2015 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 53 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 7th May, 2015 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 26

Ahh such a nice day to be out and about after a hard day of work. All my repairs for the farmers are complete so I took off early for the day. Now to relax and enjoy a nice evening.

8th May, 2015 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Tanis knocks hard with his fists on the door. "Good day blacksmith, I've brought a prize catch for you, its me, Tanis."

Post Date: 8th May, 2015 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Klar opens the door and allows the hunter to come in. I see you have a load of fresh meat for me. I was looking forward to more meat. I was out and was thinking of heading to see you. How much do I owe you for this meat?

8th May, 2015 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 26 Blacksmith Gwynedd

"Oh just the usual that we agreed upon. This one was particularly difficult, he almost led me to my death! I'm hoping to see the horse handler after to get myself a horse this time."

Post Date: 8th May, 2015 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Yeah she got me a fine horse I am happy with it thus far. Here is your payment. Be careful out there you do provide me with a great service.

8th May, 2015 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Tanis is elated at his payment. "Thank you good sir I will be sure to tell her you were happy with the horse she provided. I'm hoping she provides the same for me." Tanis takes a short bow and bids the blacksmith farewell.

Post Date: 10th May, 2015 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 26

Klar watches as the hunter leaves and then turns and takes the meat to his larder so it can be safe for a few days.

Klar then goes back to relaxing and reading his book.

Post Date: 11th May, 2015 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 26

Back to work. It is a nice cool day and I am once again making more items for sale this week as the farmers are all back in the fields and all their tools are repaired. What is this I see. A farmer brining in a plow. This will take a couple days to repair.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,