Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 28 of 53

I had such a nice ride Friday that I had to - Page 28 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 31st May, 2015 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 53 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2015 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 28

Ahh the week is over and the weekend is once again upon us. I am happy since I can take my horse out for a ride to look at some property I wish to buy.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2015 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well the weekend can not be any better. The ride today was nice and refreshing. Was nice to ride out a few hours and then come back.

Post Date: 25th May, 2015 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The day was nice even if a bit on the wet side. I am sad a bit the weekend is gone but I have work to do and I do need to do it. It does give me a good work out.

Post Date: 27th May, 2015 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 28 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Such another nice day all is working out well and I am getting a lot of work done. The tools are looking good and the swords and knives are nice and sharp.

Post Date: 27th May, 2015 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Ah the day was nice and bright with plenty of sun as I worked in the forge and made some of the knives sharp.

Post Date: 28th May, 2015 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

The day was again nice and not too hot that makes working in the forge much nicer. I did get a few more weapons done and also a few more tools almost complete.

Post Date: 30th May, 2015 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 28

Oh what a lovely day it has been and now the weekend is here. I feel like a nice long ride tonight.

Post Date: 31st May, 2015 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 28

I had such a nice ride Friday that I had to go out again Saturday. I almost did not want to come back the day was so nice. Now to relax at home.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,