Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 29 of 53

The day was nice and warm and made even warmer - Page 29 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Jun, 2015 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 53 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2015 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 29

The weekend was nice and the new week has arrived. It is always nice to get back to work and pounding hot metal into shape.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2015 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Another nice day has passed and I was able to get some more work done. The days are nice and the customers just as nice.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2015 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The week is half over and things are going well. The weather is nice and Klar likes to sit outside his home and watch the villagers walking about as they go about their business after he has stopped working for the day. It is nice and relaxing plus he can talk to some as they walk past.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2015 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 29 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The days are always nice and the villagers so friendly. I am glad that I have set up shop here.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The weekend is once again here. It seems so fast how the week just flies by. But then again I hear people say time flies when your having fun. Maybe someone should write that down so that it carried on through out the ages.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2015 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

These weekends seem to pass even faster than the week days but it was a great day of relaxing and doing nothing.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2015 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 29

The day and the weekend is slowly coming to a close. It was a nice day today and I was able to get out and ride my horse around. It felt good to be riding along with the wind in my hair.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 29

The day was nice and warm and made even warmer in the area of the forge. The shaping of hot metal is a lot of hard sweaty work but the results make it well worth it.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,