Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 30 of 53

Another day is done and I am glad. Now to - Page 30 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Jun, 2015 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 53 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 30

Today was even warmer than yesterday must be a heat wave coming through. Good thing for fresh cool water to help keep one going through the heat.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well the week is half over and the days seem to be getting longer and longer. But it also gives me more time to work and get all that I want done. I have some ideas I want to try just have to draw them up tonight.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The week is getting close to an end just one more day to go. The day today was a bit wet so that helped refill my water barrels giving me plenty of water to use in the next few weeks.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 30 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well the weekend is here and I just got done banking the forge for the weekend. Now time to get a nice meal and relax sitting out front with a tall glass of water and a good book.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Went for a nice ride on my horse today. It was nice to get out on the open road and just ride before turning back and heading home. I love the feeling of the added freedom.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2015 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

The day was a good day to relax and do some spot cleaning. I know a young lady in the village that is coming over to clean my place during the day. She does a great job and is nice company.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2015 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 30

Well the weekend was real nice and the days went by too quick again. I am happy to get back to work and seeing everyone making this village a much better place. Only person we do not see much of is the Fortune teller. I think she is lonely. I wish her all the best. Maybe someday she will come out and chat with everyone and see just how friendly everyone is.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2015 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 30

Another day is done and I am glad. Now to rinse off all this sweat with some nice cool water. Do not want to be smelling up the place.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,