Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 31 of 53

Ahh I can almost feel the weekend getting - Page 31 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Jun, 2015 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 53 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2015 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 31

After hearing the Fortune teller talking from the top of her castle klar has to wonder what she is talking about. He does not know if she is trying to stir things up in the village or not but he is not too worried. He just hope that she is ok it can get lonely in that big place by yourself.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2015 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Klar just looks at the fortune telling and shakes his head. I think she is losing her mind calling out for us to beware for some unseen danger that she is not telling us about. I wonder if she is practicing some type of spell to make us all afraid.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2015 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Klar goes back into his house. She says the moon is going to disappear. It disappears all the time but comes back what else is new. He relaxes and starts to read his book again.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2015 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 31 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The weekend is going well and Klar is feeling nice and relaxed. He decides to take his horse out for a nice Sunday afternoon ride.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2015 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The ride was nice and relaxing so now it is get back to work again today. Another work day is always nice to get my muscles a nice work out.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2015 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Work, work, work. It is such a nice way to earn a living and get a nice workout at the same time. I am sure that I am one of the strongest in the village right now.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2015 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 31

Another day of hard work and I am happy for the work and the nice exercise I get. Love the work.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2015 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 31

Ahh I can almost feel the weekend getting closer and closer. Looks to be a nice weekend. The shower during the night did add a nice fresh smell to the morning air.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,