Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 33 of 53

This week is a hot one so far. I think I drank - Page 33 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Jul, 2015 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 53 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2015 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 33

The day was a nice day and the rain was needed to help things grow. Without growing food we would be in sore shape if the hunting got bad.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2015 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Another nice day the sun was out to help dry up some of the mud and puddles. It is nice to enjoy the beautiful weather.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2015 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The day was cool again and having a nice breeze made the forge area comfortable and not as hot. I did get a good amount of work done.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2015 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 33 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The day was a bit warmer today and I got more work done. It is always nice to see some of the final detail going in to a blade or even a hand axe. Knowing that the tools can be useful to others.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2015 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well I am glad the weekend is here once again. I do enjoy a nice couple days off. Maybe I will sit outside and see if I can catch a glimpse of the most rare of sights in the village. The fortune teller coming out of her abode.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Wow what a nice hot day today was I hope tomorrow is not this bad. I did enjoy watching some of the young men of the village trying to see who is the best wrestler among them all. It was a nice entertaining afternoon.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 33

The weekend like always seems to go by too fast. The nice clear sky gives a person a nice view of the stars and the moon.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2015 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 33

This week is a hot one so far. I think I drank a lot of water just to stay hydrated today. I hope the week is not this hot all week long.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,