Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 34 of 53

Klar watches the Hunter yelling at the fortune - Page 34 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Jul, 2015 - 8:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 53 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2015 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 34

Thankfully the day was not as hot as yesterday but still a bit on the warm side. Hope tomorrow is a bit cooler.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2015 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Today was a bit cooler too and with some much needed rain. That helps the crops in the fields and replenishes my rain barrels.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The morning started out wet and then the sun came out and made everything nice hot and sticky. Got to love days like this but I got a lot of work done.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 34 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Another real hot but the weekend is here. Got to love the hot steamy weather just as much as the cold windy winters.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The day is going well so far. Did a bit of work this morning just to pittle around some. The day is another hot one but not as warm as yesterday. We must be in the heat of summer.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2015 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Spent the day cleaning some and working around the yard making it look nice and well kept. Not very hot out so it was a nice day to do the work.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2015 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 34

Like all weekends it goes by way too fast. At least my property looks nice now.

The day was a nice day for some work and I hada nice day of getting things going and some repair work done. Nothing is better than shaping hot metal for the villagers to use.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2015 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 34

Klar watches the Hunter yelling at the fortune teller and her yelling back about readings. I guess the hunter did not get the answer he was looking for. All in all it does make good entertainment.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,