Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 48 of 53

The weekend is passing quickly. Too quickly - Page 48 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Sep, 2016 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 53 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 48

Well the weekend is over now and tomorrow starts the new week. I am looking forward to the first full week of September. This is the time the weather slowly starts changing to fall and the nights cool down for good sleeping weather. No longer sweating all over the sheets.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2016 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

After sweating his butt off most of the day Klar is now relaxing outside in the bit cooler air. He can hardly believe that it got this hot today. Felt like mid to late July not September. Oh well he just grins and bears it. He takes another drink of his water as he watches the villagers walking to and fro.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2016 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The days are long like normal but the nights are filled with a nice quiet relaxing time. Being able to relax and enjoy watching the sun going down or simply sitting before the fire with a good book it is nice to relax. Plus my house is looking to be very clean and well kept.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2016 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 48 Blacksmith Gwynedd

It has been a nice weekend. I was able to get my cupboards restocked with provisions and was able to make sure that everything is well around the house. Doing little things to make sure no leaks around the doors and windows. Making sure the roof is good and solid with no leaks there too. Making sure the windows and shutters are in good working shape.

Doing little things here and there is very good as it can help correct a problem before it gets to be a big issue. Plus the house looks better over time because of this.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The week is almost half over. The weather is slowly turning to the cooler weather of fall and that is great. With the nights getting colder that makes one think of harvest and the get together that many call thanksgiving as a way to celebrate the bounty of food given to us by mother nature.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2016 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Well the week is officially half way over. It is hard to believe that with tomorrow the month will be half over. This month is just flying by just like the rest of the year has.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 48

Well the weekend is here again. This is the last weekend of summer. Next weekend will be the first weekend of Autumn. It seems that this year is going by very quickly. It does not seem like summer should be over yet but yet it is. Soon the harvests will be coming in and I need to make sure the forge is ready for the work of sharpening the harvest tools.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 48

The weekend is passing quickly. Too quickly some will say. Tomorrow it is back to work and getting more and more done. With the harvest coming up I know I will be busy as everyone wants to get everything done before the snow starts flying. With the heat sticking around I feel that it is going to be a warm month next month so we do not have to worry about snow for a while.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,