Drove Drunk While Having Sex

Drove Drunk Sex - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st May, 2013 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th May, 2013 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Police: N.M. Driver drove drunk while having sex

Police say a New Mexico man was having sex with a woman while driving drunk and crashed. Ref. Source 9

31st May, 2013 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

Sex While Drunk Drove

I feel sorry for the woman, of course: being ejected from a running car is not a pleasant experience. But this story is totally funny. The guy even tried to hide behind a cactus to avoid the policemen called by some witnesses: considering that he was almost naked, there might have been some other "Thorny" Twists to the story (laugh). Somebody should make a movie out of this.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drove Drunk While Having Sex History & Civil Business Politics

Now while the story is funny in a weird kind of way it just shows that people do not think before they get behind the wheel to drive. The fact that the guy tried driving when drunk was bad enough but to add being more distracted by having sexual relations with another while driving was even worse. The worse part is the other person was injured more than the drunk driver. I hope the driver learns that drunk driving is not a good thing.

31st May, 2013 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Sex While Drunk Drove

Oh, I bet he will remember that day forever! In my opinion, we can't talk about good or bad driving habits in this case. What the guy did is so stupid that is hard to include it in any category. There are not many details about the driver, like his age for instance. I would be curious to know it...

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Drove Drunk While Having Sex

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,