Weird Florida

Weird Florida - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Jan, 2006 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Three Books...
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2005 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Weird Florida

FLORIDA WEIRDNESS SPAWNS THREE BOOKS

How weird is Florida? So weird that not one, not two, but three different books have been titled "Weird Florida."
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/31/weird.florida.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2006 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Weird Florida
A Friend

Florida Weird

Oh dear. After reading some of these accounts they have listed in the article, though I found most of them rather funny, I am almost ashamed to claim Florida as my home state. I always associated the word "dumb" with a lot of the Florida lifestyle, and I can safely stay I can still do that with even more confidence.

an Orlando area shoe manufacturer sued a supplier, claiming that it delivered the wrong chemical for an insole gel. The mixup caused the shoes to make a flatulent sound with each step.

That, I'm sorry, is incredibly hilarious in a crude fashion. It put this image in my head that I will be laughing over for awhile.

> TOPIC: Weird Florida

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,