Fruits Basket

Fruits Basket - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Aug, 2006 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Fruits Basket

Fruits Basket

Have you viewed "Fruits Basket" the Anime? If you have please place your review here.

After her mother's death, Tohru Honda finds herself living with the Sohma family consisting of three...
Ref. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0328738/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Fruits Basket
A Friend

Basket Fruits

While the title of the series isn't completely accurate the show is one that can be enjoyed by the whole family and it also has important points of the Chinese Zodiac that us westerners would benefit from learning. Tohru is absolutly adorable, she's one of these characters that you want to stick in your back pocket and take home. Over all this is one of the most family orientated series I've seen since Kiki's Delivery Service.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2006 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Fruits Basket
A Friend

Fruits Basket UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Fruits Basket is a good family Anime, my friend has one of the box sets, we watches a few of the episodes at a party we had. I like the one where the dog guy keeps getting in trouble for not writing on his novel.

> TOPIC: Fruits Basket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,