Surgery Or Diet - Page 2 of 2

I think it all depends on the case, I am not - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Apr, 2006 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best way to loose weight
8th Apr, 2006 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Surgery Or Diet - Page 2

I think it all depends on the case, I am not very familiar with obesity itself but I do know several people who are extremely overweight just because all they do is eat all day long and they actually admitted now I am not sure if these type of people would qualify for this risky surgery, maybe dieting would help them and some psychology sessions since they are using food to fulfill another need. Now, I am sure (as MissMolly pointed out) that there are people out there who are overweight and they do everything they can to lose weight and they just can't and of course the weight is becoming a serious issue for them and their health. To me, these are the people who could qualify for such surgery. The rest, the ones that can lose the weight and they choose not to, should diet and exercise like anybody else. In my opinion, of course.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 8th Apr, 2006 - 6:45pm

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Surgery Or Diet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,