My Name Is... Anti-KFC campaign - Page 3 of 3

Basically, if I found that it was a systemic - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Jul, 2008 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
KentuckyFriedCruelty.com
10th Jul, 2008 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

My Name Is... Anti-KFC campaign - Page 3

Basically, if I found that it was a systemic problem with a particular company, that when notified of the abuses did nothing, I would stop eating their products. However, if I have to know that every bite I put in my mouth was provided by a animal that PETA sanctioned as acceptably "put down", which apparently is a chore that only they can complete, I would surely become a non-voluntary vegetarian. But yes, if I find that this is truly a KFC culture and not a couple of idiots, I would stop buying KFC and go to Popeye's (which I am sure that PETA is not in support of either).

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 10th Jul, 2008 - 11:05pm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: My Name Is... Anti-KFC campaign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,