Lindsay Lohan - Page 3 of 21

To much to young. She couldn't handle - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »
24th Aug, 2007 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan - Page 3

I am very sad to say that I have no faith in Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears or Paris Hilton. All these girls are on a path to self destruction and show no remorse for their actions. The best solution for all of these girls is to remove them from the Hollywood scene that is, the land of vice and corruption! They should all focus on developing their minds with a good solid education.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2007 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Lohan Lindsay

I am really glad to hear things are getting better for Lindsay. She has been in a Utah Rehab Center for two months and is not planning to leave anytime soon. She also knows that no matter how good she behaves, Hollywood producers won't be keen in hiring her back even though she is so talented so what does she plan to do when she leaves rehab? Enroll in college! Good for her! I wish her good.

LOS ANGELES -  Unlike Tinseltown troublemaker Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan seems to be striving toward a successful graduation from rehabilitation.

The "Bobby" beauty celebrates 60 days in her Utah lockdown on Wednesday, and according to insiders she has no immediate intentions to leave the lodge.

But while everything is looking lush in Lindsay's personal life, it seems she may have to "Li-Lo" for a while or search for a new skill if she wants to further boost her bountiful bank balance.

"It will most likely take years of perfect behavior before Lindsay will work again," a very high-profile Paramount producer told Pop Tarts. "It will literally cost a network millions to insure her for a movie and as talented as she is, it is highly unlikely that studios will be quick to get back on the set."

So even if Lohan really is reformed, it appears as though time is her only ticket back into the business.

But according to a friend of "Freaky Friday" femme fatale, Lohan hates Hollywood and intends to boost her brain instead...

4th Oct, 2007 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Despite what so many people think, Lindsay is an incredibly smart girl and always wanted to have that college experience," our source said. "She's looked into a few institutions on the east coast and will most likely major in something like psychology. At this stage, NYU is a hot favorite."

All of this sounds very promising and the future looks very bright for this young star. I hope this is not a case of doing damage control by leaking all of this "positive" information to the public. This is the best move for Lindsay at this point in time. By returning to college, she can focus on broadening her mind and forgetting about the temptations of the Hollywood life. If she goes ahead with this amazing plan, perhaps she may even think of a career that does not involve returning to Hollywood.

Pop Tarts also has learned that her father, Michael Lohan, arrived at the Cirque Lodge facility on Monday night to spend five days with his daughter, and apparently the two are preparing applications for Linds to start studying in the spring.

I will have to see this, before I believe it!

12th Nov, 2007 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Lohan Lindsay

The return of the "wild" girl? rolleyes.gif Hope she knows what she is doing.

LOS ANGELES -  Lindsay Lohan is now officially free from rehab, and it seems she's unofficially free from wearing a bra these days, too.

The trying-not-to-be-bad girl was spotted out and about at L.A.'s You and Me restaurant last Thursday evening sporting a sexy see-through black dress and no cotton coverings for her "chilly" top half.

Well, it seems like you can take the girl out of the naughtiness, but you can't take the naughtiness out of the girl"¦

And who knew someone with as much dinero as Lohan would get glammed up at H&M?

Pop Tarts popped the pop tart shopping at the popular low-price clothing store on Wednesday afternoon, where she was more than happy to pose for pics and make very big boys cry.

"There was a man who was about 50 who came in and had his picture taken with Lindsay," said our store spy. "The whole situation was obviously very overwhelming for him, and he just started sobbing in front of her."

16th Nov, 2007 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Lohan Lindsay

Oh well, is this girl hopeless? After so many months in rehab and now this? *sigh*

LOS ANGELES -  Lindsay Lohan was a jailbird for just 84 minutes Thursday, becoming the latest celebrity to serve less than a day for a drunken driving offense.

Lohan, 21, turned herself in to the Los Angeles County women's detention center in Lynwood at 10:30 a.m. She was searched, fingerprinted and placed in a holding cell in the inmate reception area but got to keep her street clothes, sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

"She was cooperative," he said.

Lohan was released at 11:54 a.m. Her original daylong sentence was reduced because she met criteria that took into account overcrowding at the lockup and the fact that her crime was nonviolent, Whitmore said.

Did the celebrity receive special treatment?

"Absolutely not. This is what we do for most everybody in this position," Whitmore said. In fact, 30 to 50 women are granted early releases from the facility every day, he added.

An e-mailed message seeking comment from Lohan's publicist was not immediately returned.

In May, the star of "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" was arrested after crashing her Mercedes-Benz into a tree in Beverly Hills. She was arrested again in July after the mother of Lohan's former personal assistant called 911 to report that her car was being chased by an SUV. The chase ended in Santa Monica, where police arrested Lohan for being behind the wheel. In both cases, Lohan was found in possession of small amounts of cocaine...

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lindsay Lohan

I don't get these people, they have everything they want yet they can not function in the real world. The only defense I've heard of actors acting like this is that they live in a fast paced world. I think we all do, yet we seem to be able to function.
When I was in the army I knew quite a few people who were really "high octane" and in my opinion completely out of their minds. Yet these people were able to function in the civilian world without too many incidents. There's no excuse for the actors/actresses failure to function in society.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2007 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan - Page 3

QUOTE (Secruss @ 16-Nov 07, 9:42 AM)
I don't get these people, they have everything they want yet they can not function in the real world

Maybe "material" possessions but not necessarily everything they "want". If we check the kind of parents Lindsay has, we should not be surprised on why she behaves the way she does.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lindsay Lohan Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

To much to young. She couldn't handle the fame and doesn't know how to say no. I think she will end up as a ruined former childhood/teen star. Its really sad because she is very pretty, has a good voice, and isn't a bad actress. She could be so much more, and she settles for cheap thrills.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Lindsay Lohan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,