Lindsay Lohan - Page 13 of 21

Somehow I do not believe what she says. I - Page 13 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 3:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (21) »
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2010 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lindsay Lohan - Page 13

Lohan Arrested

Lindsay Lohan Jailed for Failing Drug Test; in Custody Until October 22 [12:11 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2010 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Lohan Lindsay

international QUOTE
Lindsay Lohan was released from jail late Friday after posting $300,000 bail, authorities tell CNN.

That didn't last long, but as she should know now money will not buy you everything.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lindsay Lohan considers rehab

Lindsay Lohan is planning to voluntarily enter a rehab facility in the next few days. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2010 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Page 13 Lohan Lindsay

In jail and out of it so quick you think she was just checking into the local Holiday Inn. It is no wonder that many celebrities think that jail time is a big joke. I doubt very much that she will go to rehab.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2010 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Lohan Lindsay

Britney Spears offers to help Lohan

Britney Spears has offered to help Lindsay Lohan, according to reports. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2010 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lindsay Lohan

With Brittney getting her life back in order with the help of her father maybe she can offer some advise to Lindsey. After all they are two problem children.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan - Page 13

It seems like she had an altercation with one of the staff members from the rehab center where she is staying.

international QUOTE
Lindsay Lohan is a suspect in a criminal battery investigation and the alleged victim -- a staff member at Betty Ford --  wants Lindsay prosecuted, this according to law enforcement sources.

The Palm Desert Police Department is now investigating an altercation that occurred after Lindsay and her roommates reportedly went to a bar and came back home.  Upon arriving at the house, the incident with a female staffer from Betty Ford allegedly went down.

But Lohan claims she did NOT strike first in a physical altercation with a female staff member at the Betty Ford Clinic, but she did push back , this according to sources close to the actress.

Lindsay is telling people close to her that the drama unfolded when she arrived to the BFC on December 12 roughly ten minutes after her curfew.

Lindsay claims when she walked into the BFC, a female staff member was "unfairly" scolding her about the situation  and demanded the actress take a drug/alcohol test. We're told it was during the heated exchange that the woman "put her hands on Lindsay....

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lindsay Lohan Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 13

Somehow I do not believe what she says. I would like to see what the cameras picked up on tape. I think that will tell the police what really happened.

> TOPIC: Lindsay Lohan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,