The Book Of Daniel

The Book Daniel - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jan, 2006 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The best thing to hit TV this 2006 season?
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Book Of Daniel

SCOTT D. PIERCE: 'DANIEL' IS HEAVENLY TV

`The Book of Daniel` is the best thing to hit TV this season. It's funny, dramatic, warm, unexpected and unendingly entertaining. A great cast is working with marvelous material that's richly produced and wonderfully directed.
Ref. deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C3949%2C%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

The Book Of Daniel
A Friend

Daniel Book The

This news blot doesn't tell the story. This series looks to be very sacrileges hailing to have every single moral degradation opposed by the church. I understand freedom of religion, but this looks like, at least at first glance, to have one purpose, to cause problems. There is no such thing as bad publicity, but the church will ignore that, get upset and call for a boycott, which will cause more people to check it out. Its ratings will go up, and the show will be around for a while. Mark my words, if they come true, am I a psychic?

> TOPIC: The Book Of Daniel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,