Page 2 - Page 2 of 2

I have to admit that page 2 or 3 or even 4 - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 17th Nov, 2007 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Page 2
A Friend

Page 2 - Page 2

I completely understand the philosophy. I will go "back in time" when I find I have enough time to chew off. Other than that, I stay with current topics in hopes of finding people to engage in discussion.

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2007 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Page

Oh definitely! I usually peruse all the pages in numerical order. I am contented with the philosophy, "No Post is Old" because some of these posts apply to current situations in my life and also, they are very interesting to read.

29th Sep, 2007 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Feedback & FAQ News Community

I hope by making the page numbers twice the size as they used to be would help people to see that there is in fact a second, third, fourth page and so on.

17th Nov, 2007 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Page

I have to admit that page 2 or 3 or even 4 did not matter to me , but I will have a closer look now to see if there is anything worth my time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Page 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,