Recommend An Upgrade

Recommend Upgrade - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Jan, 2008 - 6:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: How likely are you to Recommend An Upgrade to other Members?
  Very Likely       77.78%
  Somewhat likely       11.11%
  Not likely       11.11%
Total Votes: 9
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Recommend An Upgrade

Recommend An Upgrade

How likely are you to encourage or suggest other Members Upgrade their Membership?

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Upgrade Recommend

I believe that I would most defiantly recommend to everyone that is able to upgrade. It is well worth it for the rewards. Not to mention that if enough upgraded members are found there will be much more that our Admin may be able to integrate into our community for everyone's enjoyment.

Come on, Jump on board....

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2006 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Recommend An Upgrade
A Friend

Recommend An Upgrade Feedback & FAQ News Community

Even though I didn't pay for my upgrade, I begged, I would recommend that people take the extra step. It really is well worth it. There are so many things that get opened up to you once you have an upgraded account. I could not afford to upgrade over the holiday break, so Santa gave me an upgrade. Now that I have had a taste of it, I will definately take the extra money and upgrade once this runs out. When you look at the breakdown of how much it comes out to each month, it really is not a lot. If you spend a lot of time on the boards, then it is even moreso worth the upgrade because, as bwren said, it allows the admin to add things to the board for our enjoyment and benefit.

I have seen members who are not incredibly active still take the time and money to donate to the forum. To me, that would encourage me to donate. If they have faith enough to donate to a community they do not visit regularly, then that speaks volumes about this place.

Reconcile Edited: BabyBlues on 18th Apr, 2006 - 2:14pm

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2008 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Upgrade Recommend

For ALL Members, Guests and those already Upgraded, there is now a way for you to get a FREE Upgraded Membership. See Here for details.

> TOPIC: Recommend An Upgrade

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,