Apply For Mission Online

Apply Mission Online - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 15th Mar, 2006 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Apply For Mission Online

MISSIONARY RECOMMENDATION GOES ONLINE
See https://www.lds.org/news/0,5014,5014-,00.html

In an effort to streamline the current missionary recommendation system involving paperwork and diskettes sent to Church headquarters, missionary recommendation forms can now be completed online. Use of the secure Internet-based system by all stakes and districts in the United States and Canada should begin immediately. Those candidates who have already started with the paper recommendation forms may finish them as in the past.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Online Mission Apply

Everything seems to be done online now, I hope it does not reach the stage of getting your interviews online too. However, with that said I know there is a certain element lost from filling in a form, especially when it is done one on one. I also guess that signatures are no longer required? Or is that digitized too?

> TOPIC: Apply For Mission Online

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,