A Drinking Culture

A Drinking Culture - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Mar, 2006 - 7:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

What about in your country?
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Drinking Culture

A Drinking Culture

In your country do you consider the social structure to be built on drinking?

'DRINKING CULTURE' IMPERILS BRITISH LIVERS

Britain's alcohol-related death rate is soaring compared to other European countries, says a recent study.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/science/national/2...king060106.html

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2006 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Culture Drinking A

My country is obsessed with vice of every kind especially alcoholic drinks of any kind and description. There are in certain neighborhoods open rum shops where men drink until they have no more money. Sometimes on one street you will see up to three or four of them within walking distance of each other.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A Drinking Culture Health & Special Psychology

'DRINKING CULTURE' IMPERILS BRITISH LIVERS

Britain's alcohol-related death rate is soaring compared to other European countries, says a recent study.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/science/national/2...king060106.html

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Drinking Culture
A Friend

Culture Drinking A

The US society does allot of drinking, primarily Beer and hard liquor. I find that drinking is consider a social requirement for allot of people. At company functions, alcohol is provided, and I rarely go out with anyone after meetings where they don't go some place that serves drinks. In fact, drinking starts fairly young in the states, even though the legal drinking age is 21.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 7:58am / Post ID: #

A Drinking Culture
A Friend

Culture Drinking A

I would have to say yes. Germany is known for their beer and the notorius Octoberfest. And just to prove it. Where else in the world can you get a combo meal at McDonalds that comes with a beer. Or beer being served out of vending machines.

> TOPIC: A Drinking Culture

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,