Dating Just To Date?

Dating Date - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 13th Feb, 2008 - 11:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Dating Just To Date?
A Friend

Dating Just To Date?

Different people hold different views on the dating scene and what the objective of dating should be. Some people believe that marraige should always be on the forefront of the mind, and if you date and do not see the possibility of a life partner, the relationship should be ended. Other people believe that it is okay to date just for the sake of dating and having fun. What is your belief on this? Does your religious view affect your belief?

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2006 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Date To Dating

I do not believe that going on a date should be solely about finding someone to get married. The dating scene allow a person to find out a lot about themselves by putting themselves in different and unique situations. Now by that I do not mean that you should date someone with the expectation that marriage could never be an option with them. I have dated people that after the first few dates I knew I would have a very slim chance of having it in my heart to marry that person yet I did continue to date them. By continuing this relationship I experienced many things that I may not have otherwise. I also met many people through my dates that have become some of my best friends over the years. This includes people that I have dated that I have grown a very successful friendship with.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Dating Just To Date?
A Friend

Dating Just To Date? Revealed Bible The

Once again I agree with you bwren. Dating can open up a person's mind and heart. It can also broaden their spectrum of possibilities when it comes to a life-long mate. If a person didn't date, then they just might miss the best person out there for them

13th Feb, 2008 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Date To Dating

A date, especially where it is concerned with Christians, should be focused on being meaningful. If you say anything ensure it is the truth, if you make promises then you better fulfill it and most of all do not ever think that satan isn't watching. If you take all those things into consideration then you'll know if you want to 'just date' for the sake of dating.

13th Feb, 2008 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Date To Dating

I don't think that getting into a relationship with someone means you have to be heading in the direction of marriage with that person. At any time when going out, either person is well within their rights to end the relationship, and dating soley with the intention of marriage seems quite foolish, as you won't get into a relationship with a person as easily initially, because you don't want to commit yourself, however when you do get into a relationship with the person,because you didn't date naturally you won't know them as well as you might have done otherwise, yet the relationship is suddenly more serious.

My advice as a Christian would be, if you like a girl then fine... wait a while, and pray about it. If after a couple of months you still like them, and they still seem nterested in you, then chances are it isn't an immature crush and that something may come of it. Keep praying, and eventually if you feel that you are meant to go out, discuss it, and start going out, taking things slowly, pray regularly together, and try to keep things fresh, being moral in God's eyes. While you keep praying, you should keep pretty safe.

> TOPIC: Dating Just To Date?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,