Flame On

Flame On - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Jan, 2006 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Mouse burns down house in what seems to be poetic justice!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2006 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Flame On

Blazing mouse sets fire to house

The mouse completely destroyed the man's home. A US man who threw a mouse onto a pile of burning leaves could only watch in horror as it ran into his house and set the building ablaze.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/Hi/world/americas/4593682.stm

Flame On
Flame On (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2006 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

On Flame

I say... "Good on the mouse!", what kind of person would take a mouse and throw it into fire to die? This is indeed poetic justice and I would have loved to see it on film as sad as it may seem.

10th Jan, 2006 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Flame On UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Oh my gosh, it's amazing the consequences that this act brought upon this man. I could not believe he will throw a living animal to die in such a way and then look what happened *shaking head*. I am sure it has been a great learning experience.

10th Jan, 2006 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

On Flame

Hopefully he will understand the important lesson he's been taught. Even the lion learned that the mouse could be just as powerful as he is when the mouse removed a thorn from his paw. That story reminded me of the book "Because a little bug went Ka-Choo" Everything in the town happened to go crazy-haywire because a chain of events was started off by a bug sneezing. It's gold!

> TOPIC: Flame On

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,