ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 20 of 66

If you have a base in the game, you can use - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2016 - 7:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 66 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 20

I forgot to change a couple of my damage dice to d6's in the main thread! Sorry about that biggrin.gif When I saw a 22 I was like, "wait... what?! Oops!"

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 26th Nov, 2015 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

This is in regards to my main topic post ending "I guess then it has to make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + 12 + new dice roll) or die, yes?" I have a question - does DR effect the Coup de Grace's DC? If so, would it look more like DC 10 + 12 + 13 - DR, so DC X?

26th Nov, 2015 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Txtrpg, Zork should have had 300 still owing on the composite longbow [+3]. I still haven't got my laptop back and can't double check you gold total.

Diarmadhim, that's exactly right, the DR is subtracted from the damage and whatever goes through has to be saved against. So DC 25 (You would be able to calculate the DR is 10).

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 20 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

No clue why the die roller did what it did on my rolls. It was supposed to roll three times for the one that wasn't feared and twice for the one that was. I trust you to just roll instead. Doing it on my phone is frustrating!.

17th Jan, 2016 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
    Zork II
    Fighter Level 6
    Character
    Loner / Middle Front
    Character Sheet Lock
    Retired Retired

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

From what I see its nothing to do with the dice roller, you selected die starting number rather than the number of times you wanted to roll. Maybe Zork got under your skin and upset your concentration. wink.gif.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, I went back and looked at it (On a PC) and that's what I did. Nah, Zork didn't get under my skin. I love the role play. Thank you 😊 Also, thank you ICon for rolling for me. We have our bathroom being remodeled so I have been quasi-displaced and using my phone to post. It should be finished up this evening though... I hope!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    27th Jan, 2016 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
    Zork II
    Fighter Level 6
    Character
    Loner / Middle Front
    Character Sheet Lock
    Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 20

The Second says...

Icon, that new home that appears in our character sheet, are we supposed to get that or its not necessary?

28th Jan, 2016 - 7:48am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

Game Master says...

If you have a base in the game, you can use it. I just made one for Oleg's trading post on the GM character and I will be changing it in the future. So you don't have to spend your FP.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.