ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 22 of 66

Sorry to hear about your first game. A cavalier - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th May, 2016 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 66 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

1st Mar, 2016 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 22

Game Master says...

Thanks for your answers guys. It's hard in today's age when there are so many little things that could mean innuendo.

As for attraction to Grigs, perhaps there's a powerful enough illusion that can overcome that.

Rather off topic, but...
    Get better soon!

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Hey ICon, did we happen to get any experience for that last encounter with the wolves?

8th Mar, 2016 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Yeah, I guess. But only 100 experience each for 1 wolf. I'll include it in the next post.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 22 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Good stuff! That actually puts me at 10,072 xp - just enough to be level 5. I will update my character.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

How much XP did we get for the fight with the owlbear, ICon? I'm just curious so I can update my character sheet.

16th Mar, 2016 - 7:29am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

I will include it in the game topic and will give you a load of xp all at once.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 5th May, 2016 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 22

Hi there! I'm super interested in playing in the Kingmaker campaign, I'm already familiar with the Player's Guide and the generalities of the settings from an extensive amount of experience with Pathfinder and a Kingmaker campaign I previously played in that fizzled after about a week.

That being said, before I go and create a character (I'm thinking second-son noble Cavalier) I'm not sure how this would begin.

Looking at your intro post, you mention that X chapter is Y level.

Would I be starting at level 1 with a new party at the Stolen Lands chapter? Or is the party already at a specific chapter, and I should create the character at X level based on the party's current place in the story?

Following up on that, if the latter is true (Party at a specific level / chapter), what information would be relevant to have for purposes of creating a character background? I know that at 1st level the PC has received a letter of marque and all that fun stuff, but I have no idea what would be drawing a character to the party / party's location if we're at a different level / chapter.

Thanks!

5th May, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

Game Master says...

Sorry to hear about your first game. A cavalier would be most welcome. But you arrive at quite a delicate time.

The party is very close to the culmination of the first book and the start of the next. They are preparing for an attack on the Stag Lord's fort in the wilderness and ending the hold of bandits in the region.

I would be fine if you started at level 4 since everyone else has already surpassed it and you will soon have downtime to earn xp and catch up without going on a specific quest.

As such, your backstory should include a hint of how he reached that level. You could have recieved the exploration charter if you want and had its delivery delayed, or your character was busy, etc. Or you can have other motivations as long as they fit with the theme of the campaign.

I hope you can get a character up really soon and eagerly wait.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.