ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 23 of 66

I could swear I rolled a CON check in the - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2016 - 5:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 66 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

5th May, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 23

Game Master says...

Sorry to hear about your first game. A cavalier would be most welcome. But you arrive at quite a delicate time.

The party is very close to the culmination of the first book and the start of the next. They are preparing for an attack on the Stag Lord's fort in the wilderness and ending the hold of bandits in the region.

I would be fine if you started at level 4 since everyone else has already surpassed it and you will soon have downtime to earn xp and catch up without going on a specific quest.

As such, your backstory should include a hint of how he reached that level. You could have recieved the exploration charter if you want and had its delivery delayed, or your character was busy, etc. Or you can have other motivations as long as they fit with the theme of the campaign.

I hope you can get a character up really soon and eagerly wait.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Sorry to have disappeared, life got in the way as it does. Am I still cool to make a 4th level PC? Still angling for Cavalier. Just core rulebook and advanced player's guide, I assume?

31st May, 2016 - 3:32am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

That's okay, it helps if you post a message in your introduction. If it happens during the game, I'll try to NPC your character and move them into the background.

You can go ahead and make a 4th level character, using any sources, limited only by your imagination. I'd prefer a concept and background first, but if you want to build right off the bat you can.

Starting wealth is still rolled by class, but you can also have a +2 weapon or armor, or two +1 weapons or armor. Also 7 levels worth of potions (Eg. A level 3 potion, and 4 level 1 potions, adding up to a total of 10 levels).

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2016 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 23 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Just a reminder to you of the post of items found we talked about back in February that lists the composite long bow that is master weapon with a +2 bonus. I will highlight it. But here is that list again. Plus I see that I had my strength wrong from the second post where it was supposed to be 15 all the time and I kept typing 13

9 sets of leather armor
    2 broken leather armor
    4 dagger
    1 COMPOSITE LONGBOW +2 STRENGTH BONUS
    10 longbows
    158 arrows
    26 days of rations
    10 short swords
    1 Alchemist's Fire
    97 gp
    107 silver
    A vial of light brown liquid
    Studded leather armor
    2 masterwork hand axes
    5 tents
    And an inactive Bear Trap.
    A canvas covers more items under those:
    A pair of silver earrings,
    A small box with a turning handle and access panel that rings with a fine mechanism when moved,
    3 crates measuring around 3 by 3 by 5 feet,
    And a polished wooden case which clinks and sloshes when handled.
    3 crates to find stacks of pelts, furs and hides.
    The case contains 8 corked bottles filled with a dark green liquid.
    Opening one, it smells of alcohol and herbs.
    2 torches, 1cp, 1lb each.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 9th Jun, 2016 - 2:21am

9th Jun, 2016 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

I see it now, in the character topic. Right under you post, I wrote

international QUOTE ("iCon")
    I sold all for you except the fire, you made about 300 extra gold on top of the previous sale.

So, I believe I may have convinced you to sell it, since the selling price for that bow is 150 and 3 ordinary longbows add 112.5 and 2 leather armors add 10, so under 300. At the time I didn't remember your strength.

I think after this battle you should probably buy one, enchanted even. Since that one had been non-masterwork, it couldn't be enchanted.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2016 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is fine I will put a order in for a enchanted composite long bow that is at least +2 or more.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 10th Jun, 2016 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 23

Mykael, don't forget the 5 points my Lyrakien Azata had healed you for too here. I can only guess you're getting pretty low and every bit of health helps!

17th Jun, 2016 - 5:25am / Post ID: #
    Mykael Brewmor
    Fighter3 Paladin3
    Character
    Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
    Character Sheet Lock

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Ignoble says...

I could swear I rolled a CON check in the main thread, but it doesn't look like it showed up so I will roll it here… weird, it doesn't show here either??

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 17th Jun, 2016 - 5:25am

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.