ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 28 of 66

I'm just saying you can expand any - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Nov, 2016 - 5:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 66 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 28

I can't recall… Did I receive any experience recently? I have my total at 17,080 but have grown lax with my notes. I can't remember if I added the 675 you rewarded me for defeating those bandits on the road.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

You are just a little under 200 from my total experience. I think you keep this up you will be more experienced than me and Zork.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Just because the fort appears to be close to the centre of the map shouldn't indicate much apart from its distance between neighbouring nations. The world doesn't suddenly end *smile*

Nivakta's crossing is actually the middle black dot, and the western black dot where the Shrike River separates from the road is Fort Serenko.

I've just updated my notes and I have you at 17080 XP after the bandits.

There's nothing to justify Archival outdoing Theaton in terms of XP, Archival and Mykael have just spent a lot of time during downtime catching up, while Theaton has been relaxing and trying to learn Sylvan.

In the end, I believe it's good that there's a system in place to allow an arbitrary length of time to pass so everyone can have equal footing. Coming from an older school of gaming what do you think about it, KNtoran?

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 28 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Good point about Theaton and Jhod, ICon. Zork probably would want to be out in the woods. Thank you for the clarification about the locations, I appreciate it.

Anyone else a little… concerned by ICon's smile there? I was guessing the map was pretty much the extent of the module. Your game just got even more awesome, IMO.

23rd Nov, 2016 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
    Zork II
    Fighter Level 6
    Character
    Loner / Middle Front
    Character Sheet Lock
    Retired Retired

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

I know I've retired and all but I rather Zork be left alone in the woods to fill his dream rather than be under anyone's wing. He has enough gold to not have to worry about work and the chicks love him so.... wink.gif.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Did you ever establish what you were doing with the nonmonetary portion of your barony? After establishing your personal home, there's liable to be a lot of extra manpower and materials your brothers in arms could use.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 28

I think since ICon has pretty much assigned Zork to be in one of the leadership roles for Theaton's settlement, his BP will go to Theaton. It's fair, since Mykael has stated he'll be going to mine.

24th Nov, 2016 - 5:59am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

Game Master says...

I'm just saying you can expand any way you want, though the adventure suggests certain areas are favourable…

I think it's best to say Zork moved close to Theaton's settlement and built himself a large estate separate to it. The influx of labourers and resources to Zork's place had a flow-on effect to Theaton, which results in gaining an extra 5 build points. However Zork isn't as interested in the politics, so I doubt he would take a leadership role.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.