ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 36 of 66

I missed my fog rolls again *smile* I had - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2017 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 66 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 36

Icon and Diarmadhim, by the way, that bless spell from Kresnik would have applied to all his little elemental buddies as well. The number of beneficiaries of Bless is limited only by how many you can pack in a 50' radius circle.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jan, 2017 - 2:49pm

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Ah yeah - I forgot to add that in. I was too busy sulking over my pitiful summoned numbers, *laugh*!

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm running into an issue on my rolls. Jesla' bite damage is 2d6 plus 10. I rolled it together but both d6's have 10 added. The second d6 shouldn't have the bonus. I don't know how to roll for 2d6 plus 10 without having this happen or just break down my rolls even more than I already have.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 36 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The way I've handled such is to make a notation on the damage somewhere, and split the bonus up.

For instance, you can put 'bite dam, 2d6+10' in the description, then tell the roller to roll '1d6+5' twice.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

That's a great idea Daishain. Thanks! I didn't know if there was some feature in the dice roller system I wasn't using properly.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

First Gem activated. Adds 1 to one of my lowest attributes. Chose to bump Strength from 7 to 8.

I have to say, I'm rather amused that the only character of mine to gain a noteworthy benefit from these gems is also the only one I don't think of as needing some extra help. Ah well.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Jan, 2017 - 5:03am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    13th Jan, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 36

Game Master says...

I thought of it as Kresnik had cast the Blessing a way away, to not be heard. But then again, nothing stops Archival from having summoned some time before - both spell and ability last minutes. Any new elementals shouldn't come under its effect though.

Diarmadhim, the Tremorsense will help them feel where the trolls are, to the closest square, but it's not direct sight so still 20% miss chance.

Kyrroeth, I noticed Jesla's rolls, and just subtracted 11. This way might be better for even numbers - for odd ones (Or remainders for higher numbers of dice) just mention it Out of Character: . I would also accept no bonus added, and the bonus to just be in the description as:
    Bite damage (2d6+11) on d6 (+0): 4, 5 (2 rolls) for example. Could even roll 4d6 and 6d6 on the same line as long as it's the same kind of attack.

Thanks for the heads up, Daishain. Should help in swimming, climbing. And carrying.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

I missed my fog rolls again *smile* I had Jesla come to the rescue. She is acting before Kresnik so she would have acted before she heard him. I think she would have helped anyways. She would have been worried about her friends.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.