ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 38 of 66

I have a feeling that he will kill it or re-kill - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 66 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 38

Pretty sure I know what this type of undead is, but making a Krel check to act on that information.

Sponsored Links:
    27th Jan, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Kresnik believes this is not actually a draugr, but a close relative of it. He lacks the trappings of a seafaring northerner and draugr are also not known to regenerate, walk on water, nor be susceptible to piercing weapons. You seem to be facing something unique but its stench seems to be in common with similar undead, however not as pungent and extending out to 30'. The malevolence in his eyes reveals he may have magical abilities but you're unsure exactly what.

Is that the undead you were thinking of?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I was actually thinking it was an altered revenant, what with its willingness to talk and mission to kill its killer. It doesn't exactly match that either but…

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Jan, 2017 - 3:38am

27th Jan, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 38 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Not quite, other than that, he has no abilities in common with a Revenant and he's less powerful.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

I don't know what that all is… But it sounds scary enough that I hope we fight one once!

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Just a note for the GM Theaton now has four rounds of combat in before Jesla can jump in. I am hoping that will take care of this creature before any others attack it. Just so the GM knows. Theaton did not attack this creature out of malice but when it threatened to invade our thoughts he felt threatened and was not going t put up with that. No creature living, dead or undead should blackmail or other wise harass another until they do something for them. We told him the stag lord was dead and his body was in the waters that this river feeds into thus he could have gone to see for himself or used the waters own ability to see it was true instead of threatening us and trying to blackmail us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 38

I hope Theaton manages to kill it but I'm concerned with the way it is regenerating. It will make things more interesting if both of our characters are arrested anyways. It would be lonely for Theaton by himself *smile*.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

I have a feeling that he will kill it or re-kill it as it was dead once before. Will have to wait and see.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.