ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 40 of 66

My apologizes but I forgot what I dice I need - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2017 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 66 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

29th Jan, 2017 - 5:26am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 40

Game Master says...

Interesting is a vast understatement. I'm loving the RP, but it's weird having it occur in parallel with some attacks being made.

I think

international QUOTE
    "Or join me instead."
    can be construed as enough of a threat too, before he said he'll invade your minds.

I can certainly see the case for both sides and I did try to make Davik's request appear both reasonable and unreasonable.

As for identifying it, Davik is unique and I have already said more than I have to in regards to his abilities.

Sponsored Links:
    29th Jan, 2017 - 9:57am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

Dungeon Master, I just wanted you to know, as there seems to be a little bit of confusion on this detail. Kyra cannot use Smite, that was one of the abilities she gave up by taking the Oath of the People's Council.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jan, 2017 - 9:58am

29th Jan, 2017 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

I somehow didn't notice that when re-checking your two archetypes. Speaking of which, are you waiting a level for Akil to become a full-fledged Silvanshee before statting him up? I was just looking at the possible domain powers he could take and on all of Sarenrae's domains, he's limited to Fire, Glory, Good, Healing, Restoration, and Light only.

29th Jan, 2017 - 10:38am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

Page 40 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

Yes, to an extent. More simply that until Akil reveals himself as a Silvanshee, he is for all intents physically cat with greater intelligence and whatever other abilities given for being a emissary familiar.

On the domain, why only those choices? Her full list of domains and subdomains are: Fire, Glory, Good, Healing, Sun, Agathion, Day, Heroism, Light, Restoration, Resurrection.

I could see Agathion or Heroism being especially appropriate..

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jan, 2017 - 12:19pm

29th Jan, 2017 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

You can claim Akil has that domain, but since it alters the 8th level power, it doesn't affect his choice of 1st level power. I went and filtered out all the choices you couldn't make, but it looks like you went and looked though them all anyway.

Also, please save Akil to your phone's dictionary already! I exploded with laughter because I know an Anil, it's a Nepalese name.

29th Jan, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

The Diplomat says...

Hmm, fair enough. I had not considered that. In such a case, I may go with either Good or Glory though a question involving the latter's Touch of Glory… what would Akil be treated as when it comes to Cleric level? Or really, any domain power that requires a cleric level or divine focus.

I will see what I can do, as my LG phones is kind of off with adding a word to the dictionary. Sometimes it provides the option but almost never when I want it to. Not sure what I need to do so it provides such.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    29th Jan, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 40

Game Master says...

He should be treated as your class level (Or levels if multiple classes grant a familiar). I'm happy to wave away any Divine Focus requirements for him, he is the focus.

I bet the Healing domain ability is looking tempting now. Remember it's only 1 per day.

30th Jan, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

The Diplomat says...

My apologizes but I forgot what I dice I need to use for making death rolls?

Signs, I just hope that she doesn't die too soon after just starting roleplaying with her. I admit though, perhaps it was simply my own fault for nto having her flee the battle and keep fighting.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.