ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 42 of 66

Maybe, getting a lot of mileage out of Color - Page 42 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Feb, 2017 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 66 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 42

Icon, how deep is the river at this point? Would we be wading or swimming?

Sponsored Links:
    4th Feb, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Nobody tested it and you all flew over it last time, so you really don't know. Judging by the width and colour, though, probably swimming.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Icon, how many turns did it take Jesla to swim across the river? She has a limited amount of turns a day to be in tiger form. I'm trying to track her total so far.

7th Feb, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Page 42 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

I checked last round, noticed it hadn't been enough, and forgot. I think it's 17 rounds, which checks out as it must be at least 12 rounds at 20' per round.

Using the world records as a guide, Phelps may be able to do it in 7-8 rounds. Obviously he must have Marid heritage or be an Undine, gaining a natural swim speed of perhaps 10', which lets him take the run action in water.

7th Feb, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
    Mykael Brewmor
    Fighter3 Paladin3
    Character
    Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
    Character Sheet Lock

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Ignoble says...

I think I need some suggestions from my fellow players; it would appear that Mykael is the only one who is essentially stuck on the wrong side of the river. Given the armor check penalties that he suffers he is very likely to fail any series of climb or swim checks and in my experience combat usually doesn't take more than a handful of rounds so it's likely to be over by the time he gets across anyway and this will be the second time that he shows up to the fight with trolls in time to do nothing.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You could always hitch a ride with my dolphins. I'll have my silvanshee tell them to give you a ride to the other side. Make sure you take some oil from me though (I have plenty) and a tinder twig so you can ensure they stay down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 42

The crossing of the river was very unfortunate timing. Jesla has used up almost all of her rage for the day and she hasn't gotten into combat yet. Dont feel bad. The big troll is down. The small trolls shouldn't pose much of a challenge. Kresnik will probably have them down by the time any of us reach them anyways.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 42

Maybe, getting a lot of mileage out of Color Spray thanks to the twin boosts that improve its function. Its his one real offensive gimmick, but its a good one biggrin.gif At least until we face enemies that have more HD and/or have immunity like Davik.

Of course, he's taking a risk going off on his own, smaller specimens or not, he doesn't know he's running towards three of them. One or two could easily get lucky. That said, he's a lot slower than the rest of you guys, you can probably catch up to assist quickly enough.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Feb, 2017 - 5:31pm

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.