ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 44 of 66

Daishain, I assume that spell doubles a character's - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2017 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 66 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 44

That's a little dramatic, we'll work it out one way or another. Besides, the path of mercy and compassion is the dark side? tongue.gif.

Sponsored Links:
    8th Feb, 2017 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

What do you mean, I have chosen the Dark Side? Is it wrong to want to find more diplomatic solutions if possible instead of just killing everything? Just because a race, monster, or outsider may normally be evil does not mean they cannot be changed.

Also, I ask why would Jesla would be exiled? More likely then not Kyra would be willing to plea in her defense. Unless, she is one whose heart is filled with vengeance and would not give mercy or forgiveness.

I have read no one else's character sheet, so I do not know anything about your characters yet nor have I been following yours side of things. I try to avoid any meta knowledge that might unknowingly effect what my character does.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla doesn't share this viewpoint. Trolls are evil. She thinks the viewpoint like yours is insane. She doesn't negotiate with them. That is in opposition to the principles of the kingdom. It has already almost landed her in a difficult situation.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 44 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Basic synopsis, Jesla and Theaton chose to attack an intelligent undead that made some threats but also made it very clear he wanted to talk rather than fight. They did so under the assumption that the creature before them would inevitably cause harm if they did not.

Archival and Kresnik on the other hand feel similar to the way Kyra does, and advocated at least hearing the creature out. Mykael wanted to destroy the undead as well, but held back.

The laws everyone agreed to advocate impartiality, but there is going to be some debate as to whether or not they apply to that situation. And technically Theaton and Jesla both violated direct orders from Archival, who is the leader of the fledgling kingdom.

So yeah, it turned into a rather nasty mess, and everyone is a bit on edge. But as mentioned, we're working it out. I doubt anyone's going to be exiled.

I don't think anyone in the party is quite as dedicated to redemption as Kyra, some of just won't countenance breaking the peace without cause.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:22am

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Dark Side bit was a joke. Thomas, I just meant Kyra will be in the opposing camp in that regard. I'm just honestly worried because playing Jesla according to her character will not end up well in this kingdom. I'll have to work out something for her. I don't want to play someone who is constantly a disruption to the group. Another of her problems is that she is more loyal to friends than ideas. That is why she acted in regards to Theaton as she did.

8th Feb, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

The Diplomat says...

Hmm, well Kyra would be willing to work with her. She will try to befriend Jesla and help involving her feelings and ideas on evil. If there is one thing I will strive for, it is that Kyra understand not all will see things the way she does and that she will need try to convince or prove that there is worth to her path though not force her beliefs on anyone.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:50am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    8th Feb, 2017 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 44

Game Master says...

I think playing as a Royal Enforcer is the perfect fit for Jesla's character then. You can question orders after performing them, or just ignore them if you think better. A little inter-party conflict never hurt anyone (Though a lot can kill you).

Turns out I've been running them with Fast Healing instead of Regeneration. The trolls should have been a tad easier, I'm so sorry about that. However, they can die of suffocation, and Theaton using the Alchemist's fire pretty much confirms the kill.

Please try to keep the arguments in character from this point on, and out of this topic. Are there any other questions I missed?

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

Daishain, I assume that spell doubles a character's move? Since Jesla has a movement of 40 she would get an extra 40 or is it limited at 30 extra? That is an incredible support spell *smile* We might have a chance to help after all.

Icon, that is a great point about the Royal Enforcer role. There is a great amount of discretion that goes along with that role. What others don't know won't hurt them *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Feb, 2017 - 3:17pm

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.