ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 11 of 66

Hi there ICon! Boy am I glad to be - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2015 - 6:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 66 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 11

How do we handle dice rolls? I know the site has dice, but I don't see your game listed under the Member Dice Roll Page.

Sponsored Links:
    12th Jun, 2015 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

I have players roll using their preferred method and just post their modifier and result.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hey ICon, is there any information my character should know about your game? As is I have been roleplaying it as if he knows only the most basic of things about the area (Knowledge DC 10 stuff). He has no real plan currently, and is more or less wandering in order to figure out what to do. I just wanted to touch bases with you and be sure that's what you were wanting smile.gif

14th Jun, 2015 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Page 11 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

The noble houses as described in the Kingmaker Player's Guide might be familiar to Archival. He would generally know all the major deities, and Abadar, Earastil, Gorum and Pharasma in more detail. Also he would know much more about the Plane of Air than your average person.
    Living east of Restov, the landscape is different to the area to explore. The hills tend to be populated by non-humanoids and other dangers such as centaur, kobolds, trolls and rocs. Most of his knowledge would probably be theory since he was restricted to stay in the house.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Thank you! I've made a note of that information and have begun reading on it.

When you wrote:

international QUOTE
    "Yes, we do charge a competitive 5 silver a night here, but the same charge is also to bring your horse in and also to take it."
    Did you mean that it costs 5 sp per night, 5 sp to check your horse in, and 5 sp to check your horse out? If so, that's not a problem - I just found myself stumbling upon the meaning.

14th Jun, 2015 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Yes, you are right. Check in was the phrase I was looking for. Feel free to alter the story retroactively or append your posts in the main game with Out of Character: tags. It's a limitation of the medium sometimes I describe a character's actions wrong or assume a path and let the story go too far. Other times you might get bombarded with a list of questions which would be more naturally be consecutive in a conversation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 11

We're good to go. I had said I'd be fine paying up to 2 gp for the service, so I subtracted it from my equipment and moved on. If I only stay one night I will add 5 sp back to my total.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Hi there ICon! Boy am I glad to be back from vacation. I won't be typing via a phone after tonight! Are you allowing the various downtime activities in your campaign?

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.